- Up to £17.81/hr
- Paid breaks
- Paid uniforms
- Good CQC
- Subsidised lunches
- Parking on shift
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
At this home, they offer quality long and short-term nursing, located within in the countryside of East Sussex. This tranquil part of the world offers shopping, cultural amenities and pursuits in its villages and in the local towns of Heathfield and Uckfield.
Close to Lewes and the airports of London, Brighton, and Gatwick. The home is easily accessible by road or train.
Providing nursing services to the Elderly Care with Dementia Care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.