Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative
My client requires a passionate Staff Nurse to work with Elderly Patients and some Patients with early stages of Dementiain Stourbridge, West Midlands.
IF you are looking for a new challenge in a home that is well structured to provide high quality care for residents and support to staff this role is for you!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- PEG feeding
- Female & Male Catheterisation
- Between £18 - £19 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch
- Uniform provided
- In-depth induction
- 24 Residents in total
- Ongoing training
- Flexible shift pattern
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.