Learning Disability, Mental Health, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, Substance Misuse, Younger Adults
My client requires a dedicated and passionate Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Brixham offering outstanding support and development for a nurse at any stage of her nursing career. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults with mental health conditions and learning disabilities. If you have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach this role is perfect for you.
This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated 9.3/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Competitive pension scheme
- In-depth induction
- Two nurses on shift at all times
- Management team clinically qualified
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive life cover benefit
- Salary sacrifice available
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work benefits
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW12665
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.