£45000 - £47000 per annum, Benefits: Beautiful Small Home, Family Run! Great Benefits!
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to work within an award winning, gorgeous nursing home in Plymouth. It i s luxurious property with purpose built extensions and boast an excellent CQC report!
My client offers specialist Dementia care treatment to groups of the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Home Manager
- Full Time
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly & Physical Disabilities
- Dementia, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, - Mental Health, Palliative, Stroke, Dementia, Palliative
up to £45000/annum*
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.