My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse a large care centre near Kings Lynn. This offers an excellent opportunity, to work in a variety of fields. Including neurological, brain injuries, physical disabilities, dementia care and more to younger adults and the elderly.
The facility is modern and purpose built. Expertly run to a very high standard, this is reflected in the good CQC rating. The facilities are second to none, with the training provided being the best in the area.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, up to 48 hours per week.
- up to £17.00/hr
- 5.6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- Extensive specialised training opportunities provided
- Rewards and Recognition scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Time and a half pay for bank holidays
- Double pay for Christmas Day and New Years Day
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Subsidised meals offered
- Free parking
- Employee smart spending discounts
- Invested personal development and Revalidation support given
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.