We have a variety of work available, whether you are looking for full-time lines of work or just the odd ad hoc shift.
Health Recruit Network is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Our Nurses are invaluable to us; in return, HRN can offer you;
- Flexible Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic Workacross the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app.
- Reliable Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive Specialist revalidation support
- Complete A first class service from the UK is leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 Contact the dedicated team at any time Designated Booking consultants
As an agency, we require Community Nurses to have certain skills and experience:
- At least 6 months experience working within the community setting.
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Able to provide the details of two senior clinical references, of people in which you have worked with in the last 12 months.
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Health Recruit Network is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.