My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 40 bedded nursing home in Brixham, Devon. My client provides nursing services to young adults and elderly with physical disabilities and sensory impairment. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My client ensures that residents have all their home comforts and receive outstanding care from the highly skilled nursing, caring and professional staff. The home prides itself on its professional and holistic service. They have constantly been awarded a good CQC rating.
- Paid breaks
- Competitive annual leave
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Discounts & Vouchers with top brands
- Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.