Rate of Pay: £20.00 per hour
Hours: Full time or part time hours available
Are you looking for a Nursing Home with a person centred approach?
This service is specialising with elderly & dementia care as well as short term stays & respite. A GOOD CQC has been awarded to this service and they are now looking for a new member to join there nursing team!
- £20.00 per hour and enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Paid breaks, handover, training, uniform, DBS check and induction programme
- Paid NMC fees and revalidation support as part of your continuing professional development
- Workplace pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free cooked meals on-site every shift
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working opportunities - The Management will do everything they can to help you find the work-life balance that you are looking for
- Learning & Development offered is all in-house and you can be provided with a personalised training plan, tailored to your individual needs. We want to help you meet your goals
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification - RGN, RMN and RNLD
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.