My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Skegness, Lincolnshire. This is a well-established nursing home, with a proven record of accomplishment of providing outstanding care to elderly people.
Currently recruiting for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Skegness, Lincolnshire . The Home Provides variety of quality care, including 24-hour residential care, Dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as Mental Health condition
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 38.5 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days, 38.5 hours per week
- Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age & Physical Disability
- Up to £19.31 per hour
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support if required with Revalidation
- Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual online which also supports revalidation
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation free access to nurses
- Mentorship and leadership qualifications
- Career opportunities within the company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level
- DBS checks provided free of charge
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
- Pay review every July (typically been over & above national average and will reward qualification and loyalty to company
- Additional shifts available at home plus other sites to add to income received.
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.