A modern facility on the outskirts of Southampton, this Care home provides up-to-date and comfortable surroundings for elderly residents, those with dementia and other general nursing clients.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills and must have a naturally caring approach as they will providing care to residents and needing to help with junior staff who need guidance.
- Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager
- £22.00 per hour
- Days - 36 Hours per week
- Elderly Care including Dementia & Palliative Care
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Large company with excellent support system
- Ongoing training
- Internal progression encouraged
- Competitive rate of pay
- Company uniform provided
- Cost of DBS covered
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 12 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Job Ref: MY37836
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.