£19 - £19.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful family run nursing home in Truro, Cornwall. My client provides General nursing services to the Elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This home is a medium sized home that has a good rating on carehomes and have constantly achieved a good CQC rating. The home is focused on providing excellent person centred care. We are always looking for like-minded people who would be interested in helping us achieve our aim.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Free meals
• Pension Scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Package
• Free Parking
• Duvet Day for attendance
• Paid Breaks If Sole Nurse On Duty
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.