Up to £20 per hour working full time days!
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This is a chance to be part of a charity organisation who can offer excellent progression and development as well as excellent financial incentives!
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 30 days annual leave
- 4 weeks sickness (after 6 months service)
- AVIVA Pension scheme
- Life Assurance 2x salary
- Renewal of NMC Pin
- Nurse specific workshops
- 'My Reward' card giving discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining & much more
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.