- Up to £19.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniforms
- On-site Cafeteira
My client is a GOOD CQC rated nursing home and requires a dedicated Staff Nurse in the Warrington area. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and palliative care. The home has previously won 2 awards with their dementia unit and were short-listed for a further 2 awards at The National Care Awards. This home is looking for a nurse that is willing to grow within the home and join their award winning team.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.