- Up to £18.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on-site parking
- Free Uniform
- Paid Breaks
My client is a part of a Christian Charity located all across the UK and requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in Manchester. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with palliative care. In this home each staff member completes the ' six steps end of life care programme ' as well as various other training to ensure that both the nurses and residents spiritual and emotional needs are adequately met.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.