- Up to £19.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing in house training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Breaks
- Welcome Bonus
- Paid NMC
My client is looking for a dedicated Senior Nurse to work within a beautiful 50 bedded care home in Chesterfield. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and palliative care. The on site training ensures all staff are expertly trained so that they can provide the best care possible while still all enjoying the daily fun activities in the home.
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Experience as a senior nurse
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.