- up to £18.50/hr
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Share save scheme
- NMC renewal
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a Staff Nurse to work in it's Neuro-Rehab, Private Hospital in Suffolk. The home is set within breath taking surroundings, in the heart of Ditchingham.
The hospital takes pride in it's top of the range facilities. Meaning that you can carry out you role, as nurse, to the very highest standard.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days and nights, 36 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.