My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Downham Market, Norfolk. My client offers Dementia and General Nursing treatment to the Elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer the deputy manager the luxury of working 9am to 5pm daily, with the occasional time where you will need to pull your sleeves up and work on the nursing floor.
My clients home is set in a Charming woodlands area on the outskirts of the market town of Downham Market. The home provides exceptional, specialised care for those in need of residential, nursing and dementia care. Offering a peaceful and comfortable haven for all residents is key to the success.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week (9am to 5pm)
- Elderly Care
- Dementia, General Nursing and Residential
- £45,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including Golden Ticket' and annual Kingsley Care Awards'
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.