- Up to £17.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- On-site Cafeteria
- Paid Breaks
- Free on-site Parking
My client is a 40 bedded award winning nursing home in the Barnsley area and are currently looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their family. This home has a GOOD rating by the CQC across all five areas and is part of a brand that has nursing homes all around the UK. To ensure their very high standards are upheld they offer regular training opportunities as well as career progression within the home as well as in one of their other branches. The home is based near the city centre so day trips are regularly scheduled as well as a range of amenities in the home to create and maintain the satisfaction and family feeling within the home.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.