- up to £34,000 per annum
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (T&C's will apply)
This state of the art Hospital requires a dedicated RMN Nurse to join their and lead their team of nurses who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided. The fundamental aim at this hospital group is not to be the biggest provider in care but to be the best.
My client provides nursing services to patients with personality disorder, substance misuse issues and challenging behaviour of all ages with a variety of functional and organic illnesses. They also have a reputation for being a leading national provider for managing and treating complex mental health conditions.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.