My client requires a dedicated Deputy Ward Manager to work within their Mental Health clinic in Hertfordshire. My client offers nursing care to those living with substance misuse, schizophrenia and personality disorder. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Ward Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Days, 37.5 hours per week
- Adolescents, Adults, Elderly
- Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, Mental Health, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- up to £45,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Deputy Ward Manager role:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Retail discounts
- Car leasing without a credit check
- Holiday financing
- Enhanced maternity package
- Flexible working opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Great training and development opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Substance Misuse care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.