£18 - £18.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 3 hours ago
This lovely nursing home located in Frodsham is looking for a nurse to join their well established team who has been at the service for over 15 years that have progressed through the service and show fantastic support to nurses at every level of their career to build a strong team.
If you are dedicated and have a caring approach looking for a change or new challenge this role will be perfect for you.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
• Ongoing training & In-depth induction
2 nurses on shift
• Great development opportunities
• Exceptional pay benefits
• Good CQC and high quality care
• Excellent team work
• Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW4925
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.