A dedicated and genuinely passionate Staff Nurse is required to work within a purpose built, well established nursing home in Pontefract. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client has been rated as the Top Care Home in the area for the last 3 years running. It's a large home split into 3 units for separate nursing requirements, including provides nursing services to the elderly with general nursing needs, dementia, learning disabilities and eating disorders.
- Staff Nurse
- Full time Part time
- Up to £18.00 per hour
- General nursing, Dementia, Eating Disorders, Learning Disabilities & Palliative
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic benefits
- Support for newly and experienced nurses
- Regular clinical skills training
- Paid breaks
- Great Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Supervising a team of carers
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.