My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in West Bromwich, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with everything listed above. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be working for a company who will offer you support, training and a progressive programme which will ensure you are rewarded for your hard work, whilst being promoted. The care for the residents is the most important aspect of the role, and my client is of the understanding that if their staff are treated with respect and rewards, then their residents will also be treated the same.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing paid training
- Overtime enhancements
- Company pension
- Up to 38 days annual leave
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free DBS check
- Uniforms provided
- Free parking on-site
- Meals provided on shift
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.