- Up to £42,000 per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training paid
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Modern and purpose built home
- Paid breaks
This beautiful nursing home in provides nursing services to elderly residents and is a small sized nursing home. The company pride themselves on the excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach that there nurses take.
This really is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.