- up to £18/hr
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training paid
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Modern and purpose built home
- Paid breaks
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a nursing home in Luton, Bedfordshire. The nursing home provides nursing services to Under and over 65 year old with Mental health, learning disabilities and dementia. My client has a keen focus on internal progression within the Nursing home. You will have an thorough paid training course upon starting to bring up to speed of the day to day running of the nursing home. The home prides itself for having a 'Good' rating on the CQC.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.