£60000 - £65000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a MEDIUM nursing home in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. The service offers Dementia and Palliative treatment to Elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Days - 37.5 Hours per week
Elderly, Dementia and Palliative Care
up to £65000 Per Annum
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 35 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Discount Scheme
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
NN38678Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.