- £18.00 per hour
- Paid breaks
- In-depth induction
- Flexible working hours
- Free Meals
- Pension Scheme
- Regular training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a Caring Staff Nurse to work within a well structured nursing home in Chesterfield. This particular home cares for Elderly Patients that suffer from Mental health & Early Stages of Dementia. This Home is a 40 bedded service split up into 2 units with experience nursing assistants on both days and nights including a clinical lead and managers all clinically trained who were nurses before.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.