- Up to £19.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniform
- Free on-Site Parking
- Free Staff Lunch
My client is a 40 bedded nursing home based close to St Annes beach and requires a dedicated Night Nurse Manager to work within their home in Lytham St Annes. This nursing home maintains its Good CQC rating by ensuring regular staff training and is renowned by the Great British Care Awards for its facilities. The home specialises in elderly care with focus on dementia and general care.
Night Nurse Manager Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Night Nurse Manager Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.