This state of the art Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join there team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly residents. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been rated 9.2/10 on a well-known care homes website and has also been rated a 'Good' CQC rating on all five categories.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Flexible shift patterns
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Excellent management team
- Parking on-site
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Uniforms provided
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.