- up to £34,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme - 3%
- Group life assurance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 38 days with length of service
- Ongoing training
- Retail discounts
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work within a Hospital in Northamptonshire.
Our client provides nursing services to patients over 18 years who have complex neurological care and rehabilitation requirements such as acquired brain and spinal cord injuries.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.