- up to £19.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS paid for
- Paid uniforms
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This care home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their privately owned purpose built nursing home in Stanwell.
They provide nursing services to elderly patients with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This 'Good' CQC home is looking for a reliable and motivated nurse to add to their well-established team.
Their nursing units are staffed with experienced and highly professional nurses and carers who work together and to tailor a package of care to meet their patients needs.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.