£23 - £46 per hour
Ade Angelus Timson
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
We are the leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
ITU Nurse Requirements:
• Must be registered with the NMC
• Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in ITU
• Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
Why ITU Nurses should choose Health Recruit Network?
• Rewarding - competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible - work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy - quick and convenient online recruitment process
• Modern - update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app.
• Exclusive - be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Reliable - faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Dynamic - work across the NHS and private sector
• Complete - a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Health Recruit Network is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.