- Paid breaks
- Good CQC
- Large care provider in Nottinghamshire
- Free parking on site
- Uniforms provided
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This service in Nottingham has built up a strong reputation for its quality approach to the challenges of dementia care with a strong team of skilled professionals.
This medium sized service looks after patients with Dementia and Mental Health conditions!
Whilst constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC across all five categories they have also been awarded a Band 5 rating from the Nottingham County Council.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.