My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a their Outstanding CQC home in Hertfordshire.
My client provides nursing services to elderly with Dementia. Offering respite and palliative care facilities and services to accommodate those in need.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced pay on public holidays
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave (pro rata for part-time) or more depending on position
- Workplace pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and named buddy to help you settle in
- Free training and development
- Support in achieving additional qualifications, including nationally recognised qualifications
- Work in a friendly team with experienced staff
- Perks package, including childcare vouchers, mobile phone benefits, and discounts for online and high street stores
- Opportunities, support and encouragement for career progression
- Loyalty and long-service awards
- Free uniform
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.