- Paid breaks
- Paid handover
- A competitive basic salary
- Progression opportunities
- Free uniform
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid annual NMC fees
- DBS cost covered
A well established client of mine requires a dedicated and hard working Staff Nurse RGN to work within a nursing home in Hindhead. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia. The desired candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in clinical care and dementia care throughout the home. Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.