Benefits for successful Staff Nurse
- A welcome bonus of £1,500
- Opportunity to work for a company that values your commitment and hard work
- To work in a supportive team environment
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase through career development
- Flexible working
- Development plans to help you progress through your career with both clinical and managerial aspects.
- Uniform provided
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), based on full time hours
- Attractively incentivised referral programable only that but we also cover the cost of your:
- NMC annual payment - every year (£120)
- DBS check
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with a valued client to recruit a Staff Nurse for one of their Elderly Nursing Homes based in Newton Aycliffe. You will have excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. If you are looking for a new position, where you will be valued as a member of staff and have exposure to a range of excellent benefits, this position is for you!
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding a new job Stress-Free for you! With an over the phone assessment, we will have a full understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role in your local area. We will be with you every step of the way
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Medication Management
- Supervision of Staff on the floor
- Training of new nurses
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.