My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within their Good CQC across all five categories in Peterborough.
You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- 40 Hours per week (22 hours supernumerary and 16.5 hours on the floor)
- Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative, Dementia, Respite Care, Alzheimer's
- Up to £43,680 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme with a company contribution
- SMART Pensions option - You can opt for a slightly smaller salary and they pay an additional contribution into your pension.
- The result? You save both on National Insurance payments and
- you end up with an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- Cyclescheme - Get a tax free bike and equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%.
- Computing scheme - Buy the latest technology at no more than the RRP using salary exchange whilst spreading the cost over 12 months.
- Your Benefits+ -Their shopping discount site where you'll find great offers for online and in-store shopping, negotiated specially for everyone who works at the service
- Within the Healthcare division, enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS
- GymFlex - Spread the cost of an annual gym membership over 12 months. You can use your GymFlex at health clubs, leisure centres, boot camps and yoga studios across the UK.
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.