- up to £44,928 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Bank holiday & Christmas enhancements
- Uniforms provided
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This purpose-built facility situated is in the heart of Redbridge, this home features 76 rooms divided into six units for service users. The centre specialises in providing accommodation for those requiring nursing treatment of injuries or physical disabilities, palliative care and for those with dementia.
The home is well situated - with bus routes close by and local shops, gardens, Ilford city centre, a cinema and a leisure centre all within reach - service users are able to take trips out where they have capacity.
Each unit at the centre features a lounge and dining area, with a dedicated laundry room and maintenance team for the upkeep of the facility.
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.