Dementia, General Nursing, Mental Health Conditions
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Coventry. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, Mental Health Conditions and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The State of the Art brand new nursing home is compromised of two units. A unit for people with dementia and challenging behaviours and a private facility for those who are frail, including those that require end-of-life care.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Fast track career progression
- Paid Breaks
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.