- up to £34,942 per annum
- An excellent employee discount scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- We also offer support with revalidation, an attractive rural work location and the possibility of career development into management roles.
This specialist Nursing Home requires a dedicated Nursing Home Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join the team .The selected candidate will work within a beautiful Nursing Home in Norwich, Norfolk that provides nursing services to elderly residents. All the nurses and staff pride themselves on their excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. This can be seen in the latest CQC report that has come back with great standards and overall is very good.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.