£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
My client requires a Passionate Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hale - Cheshire. My client provides nursing services to Younger adults with mental health conditions and complex needs - Schizophrenia & Challenging behaviour. They also have a unit for Elderly patients with early stages of dementia.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package and a forward thinking team make the company one of the best care providers to work for in the country.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Paid breaks
• Pension scheme
• Retail Vouchers
• Online Training
• Free Parking
• Great Annual Leave
• lovely Organisation to work in
• Well Managed Nursing home/ Happy Team/ lots of Team bonding meetings
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW15001
• Apply now! Don't miss out! to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.