- Up to £18.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free on-site parking
- On-site Cafeteria
- Employee of the month bonus
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 60 bedded nursing home in Cleckheaton. My client provides nursing services to the elderly and young adults with dementia and general care. This home has been consistently rated GOOD by the CQC and is a specialist with learning disabilities. The home organises weekly activities to keep both residents and staff happy as well as giving it a homely and family feeing.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.