- £37,455.60 per annum
- Work pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Employee assistance helpline
- Domestic helpline
- Childcare vouchers
- Special retail discount vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- General and travel insurance deals
- Personal finance and mortgage advice
- Eye care and hospital plans
- Subsidised meals
My client is the leading private mental health provider in Cambridgeshire with over 20 years' experience in Mental Health. They provide compassionate care within an innovative and forward thinking environment. They offer specialist services to patients both over and under the ages of 65.
This hospital has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC and has also been rated 9.6/10 by the general public and residents family members and partners.
Staff Nurse (RMN) Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse (RMN) Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.