Elderly, Dementia, Eating Disorders, General, Palliative.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful pretty and cosy home in Hebburn with a "good" CQC rating. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia. You will need to have a high standard of clinical skills and a naturally kind disposition.
My client is willing to consider those new to the country or newly qualified.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Paid breaks
- Good CQC rating
- Uniform supplied
- Pay for DBS
- Good company pension
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.