£21 - £22 per hour
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with a valued client to recruit a Clinical Lead for one of their Nursing homes based in Browston, Norfolk. You will have excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. If you are looking for a new position, where you will be valued as a member of staff and have exposure to a range of excellent benefits, this position is for you!
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding a new job Stress-Free for you! With an over the phone assessment, we will have a full understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role in your local area. We will be with you every step of the way!
- Clinical Lead
- Days - 40 Hours per week (Office Hours)
- Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Younger Adults
- Anorexia/Bulimia/Self Harming, Asperger Syndrome, Autism/ASD, Bipolar/Manic Depression, Challenging Behaviour, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy, Head/Brain Injury, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilties, Schizophrenia, Speech Impairment, Visual Impairment
- up to £22/hr
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including Employee of the month' and Care Awards'
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Mental Health Conditions
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.