- Welcome Bonus of £3,000 (Depending on T&C's)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave with your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
HRN takes great pride in working with a client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work within their Specialist Unit in Nottingham.
Consisting of six , single-person apartments within a registered care setting with 24 hour nursing support.
This model is designed to support people who have a Learning Disability & Autism with highly complex needs and challenging behaviours. This includes service users who may be stepping down from hospital or whose community placements may have broken down.
The aim of the service is to support people to move back to their home area and be closer to their families.
Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.