Elderly, Dementia,General, Mental Health, Palliative,
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
My client provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia, and those requiring general nursing services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home provides a variety of quality care, including 24 hour residential care, dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs, such as mental health conditions.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.