Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, Learning Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a privately owned nursing home in Bolton, Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia - Recently reviewed CQC and awarded a Good rating across all 5 care categories.
Great support and structure to consistently provide high level of care for residents - Mainly general care for end of life patients without any challenging behaviour. Currently caring for 28 residents. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- In-depth induction
- On site Parking
- Great development opportunities
- Generous Annual Leave
- Company Pension Scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.