- Involvement in the student nurse programme
- Paid breaks
- Compressed hours (full-time hours worked over three 12.5-hour shifts per week)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
Specialising in Brain Injuries and Neuro Rehabilitation this service require a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work within a complex facility in Surrey.
The successful candidate, will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, to be in keeping with the values of the service. As this establishment prides itself on providing a person centred care to its residents. Valuing each residents social and emotional well-being.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.