My client requires a dedicated Clinical Nurse Manager to work within a Mental Health Hospital in Cambridgeshire. My client offers nursing care to those living with Complex Mental Health Conditions. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the Complex Needs & Mental Health unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Nurse Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- 40 Hours per week ( 25 hours shift work, up to 15 hours management time)
- Adults, Elderly
- Mental Health, Complex Needs
- up to £40,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Manager role:
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Domestic Helpline
- Childcare Vouchers
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- General and Travel insurance deals
- Personal Finance and Mortgage Advice
- Eye Care and Hospital plans
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Mental Health care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.